HOW DOES STUDYING ONLINE WORK?
As an ACADEMIC PROGRAM student, you’ll be able to study at home or wherever you have access to the Internet. There are no classes to attend and you can study at your own pace.
Enrolment ProcessRomanian Franchise Association website offers course outlines, units, course fees and other information. Select your course and click Buy Now. Finalise your payment and receive access within 2-24 hours.
Getting Assessed | Romanian Franchise AssociationWith no fixed assessment dates, you can submit your assessments at any time. Full tutor support is available to guide you.
Begin Your Studies | enrolment online course materialsUpon enrolment you will receive a welcome email with instructions on how to access your course. Study at your own pace and access tutor support 7 days per week.
Graduation | Romanian Franchise AssociationAll graduates receive a certificate upon successful completion, as well as a transcript of units/modules completed.
Getting Help | Graduation | Romanian Franchise AssociationThroughout your studies, if you have a question about anything in your course, just email a tutor for a prompt response via email.
Contact us | online course matFor more information please contact us or call 004 0738 888 048 to speak with a Learning Consultant.
HOW TO ENROL
Romanian Franchise Association
Enrolling with Academic Program Online Courses is easy:
STEP 1 enrolment
STEP 2 enrolment
Choose payment option
STEP 3 enrolment
Place your order course
Credit CardEnrolment processing time: Within 2-24 hours. At Romanian Franchise Association Courses, we are passionate about helping people from all walks of life to achieve their career goals. Since 2008, we have been opening opportunities for people across Romania and abroad. Today, Academic Program Online Courses offers hundreds of online courses for your professional development and our dedicated student support team is there to help you every step of the way.
Flexible & Convenient | online courseStudy anytime, anywhere, with our state-of-the-art online platform. All you need is an internet connection!
Credibility | informationReceive industry-endorsed training, improve your knowledge and learn the skills needed to achieve your goals.
Unlimited Access | online courseStudy at your own pace, with no limitations on when or how often you access your course materials online!
All-Inclusive Fees | informationNo hidden costs! Your course fee covers all online learning materials, assessment and tutor support.
Unlimited Support | online courseChat, email or phone our dedicated support team and tutors 7 days a week. You’ll get a response within 24 hours!
Contact us | informationFor more information please contact us.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS – online course materials
- By accepting these terms the participant agrees to pay the Course fees (including GST) for the Course using the payment method selected on the enrolment form.
- The participant accepts that he/she is required to pay the full amount of the Course fees even if he/she does not complete the Course.
- If the participant is under 18, the parent/guardian is responsible for the payment of the Course Fees.
- The duration of the Course is stated in the Academic Program Course Description and/or advised at time of enrolment.
- Course commencement is the date upon which we receive your course fees in full, or your deposit (for direct debit payment arrangements).
- Course enrolment is complete when the participant has been issued a username and password for online course access/or sent course materials via another method;
- Course duration is effective from the date elearning access/access to materials is granted; and
- Course commencement is effective from the date elearning access/access to materials is granted.
- Course Materials are supplied in an online environment, unless otherwise stated in the course description, and are available for viewing online and may not be downloaded;
- The content of the online Course Materials, including copyright and all other such intellectual property rights contained therein, remain the property of Romanian Franchise Association. You may not reproduce any part of the online Course Materials without the prior written consent of Romanian Franchise Association;
- Course materials and course content are subject to change;
- Course materials are provided online via our Learning Management System (LMS) 24/7 or via alternative means. The eLearning site may occasionally be unavailable during scheduled maintenance. In the event that our elearning system becomes unavailable, course materials will be provided by another mode of delivery;
- Optional printed materials are available for most courses/units. In the event that the materials for a unit become unavailable, a refund will be processed within 2 business days. All materials are supplied via our elearning systems and you do not need to purchase printed materials to complete your course;
- Independent research beyond the course materials may be required to complete the assessment;
- All assessment must be submitted online via the elearning system;
- Elearning access may be suspended after one (1) year of inactivity;
- to the extent specifically required by law; or
- for the purposes of this agreement (including disclosing information in connection with any query or claim)
- information provided by you is considered confidential and will not be divulged to any third party, nor will it be sold.
- Ensure that all the information provided to Romanian Franchise Association is accurate;
- Notify Romanian Franchise Association of any contact changes (email, telephone, address etc.);
- Advise Romanian Franchise Association of any difficulties or problems they may experience with Romanian Franchise Association staff, procedures or training;
- Achieve satisfactory progress with their studies through participation and completion of assessments. Students are able to submit an assignment for marking three (3) times. If a student fails to attain a Competency Achieved/Pass grade upon the third attempt, re-enrolment into the unit will be required – charges will apply; and
- NOT submit or claim as their own, work derived from other source or work completed by another person. Students found copying and pasting content directly from the Internet will be in breach of these terms and conditions and enrolment in the unit will be cancelled. Re-enrolment into the unit will be required – charges will apply.