TOTAL COST 1230 Euro
Advanced Diploma of Travel and Tourism
Advanced Diploma of Travel and Tourism this qualification reflects the role of individuals operating at a senior level who use a substantial depth of knowledge of the industry and managerial techniques. They have wide-ranging, specialised managerial skills, operate independently and are responsible for making a range of strategic business decisions.
Advanced Diploma of Travel and Tourism | Job roles
This qualification provides a pathway to work in any sector of the tourism and travel industry as a senior manager.
Possible job titles include:
- business development manager
- business operations manager
- general manager
- general manger, marketing
- general manager, product development.
Entry to this qualification is open to individuals who are able to demonstrate tourism and travel industry knowledge, customer service, operational and management skills. The individual must either:
- Be formally assessed through a training program or recognition process, against one of the unit clusters below.
- Have relevant tourism and travel industry employment experience. A job that has involved the application of skills described in one of the unit clusters would be a satisfactory indicator for entry. A determination need not involve a formal process of measuring, evaluating or recording performance against the units of competency.
Advanced Diploma of Travel and Tourism :1600 hours of tuition (104 weeks consisting of 80 weeks tuition and 24 weeks holidays). Students are required to attend 20 hour per week tuition. This qualification is not offered part time.