Certificate in Retail Management is particularly designed to equip you with the knowledge and practical skills to flourish in the retail industry and establishments.
This course covers the modules in human resource management, merchandise management, financial statement and analysis and so on. Furthermore, you will be given the opportunity to put your theoretical knowledge into practice through a 6-month Industrial Attachment (IA) / Work Experience.
Certificate in Retail Management
A certificate is earned by individuals who desire to study a particular industry with the goal of learning more about the industry and advancing their careers. This award shows future employers the candidate has made an effort to gain knowledge and skills needed to succeed.
What is a certificate in retail management? It is a program in which scholars study the management of retail operations. Students often focus on subjects such as accounting, customer service, scheduling, inventory control and retail theft. Other areas of study could include marketing, human relations and selling. You will need to know how to manage profitability and keep losses low.
Retail management students benefit from a certificate in that they can gain skills in sales, personnel, customer relations and cash management. These advanced skills allow the student more career opportunities and the chance at a higher salary in the future.
In this day and age, customers are becoming more well-informed and tech-savvy and hence, it is fundamental to keep abreast of the latest trends and fashion in order to cater to their every whim.
Upon successful completion, you will be awarded with the Certificate in Retail Management by Academic Program – Romanian Franchise Association. This qualification broadens your employability in careers ranging from merchandising operations project manager, human resource generalist to department manager.
Certificate in Retail Management – This will be suited to the following job roles:
- Area Manager
- State Manager
- Senior Store Manager
- Cluster Manager
- Small Business Owner
The programme consists of two components:
- Theory and practical class lessons conducted at Academic Program (6 months).
- Industrial Attachment (IA) / Work Experience*, students will be attached to retail establishments (6 months).
Certificate in Retail Management – Objective
- To equip students with the expertise to oversee the management and ensure the smooth running of the retail operations.
- To provide students with the fundamental concepts of organisational structure, departmental functions and inventory management.
Certificate in Retail Management -Designed for
- O-Level graduates who aspire to start their own retail businesses or pursue a career in the retail sector in the near future.
- Retail operations supervisors and managers who wish to enhance their skills and attain a better grasp of the retail planning processes and operations management.