Advanced Diploma of Business reflects the role of individuals with significant expertise in management principles and business strategy across a range of business functions.
The qualification is suited to the needs of individuals who possess significant theoretical business skills and knowledge that they would like to develop in order to create further educational or employment opportunities.
Advanced Diploma of Business
Are you an experienced business administrator or senior executive? You may be able to have your skills recognised and receive this qualification through Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL).
As a leader, you are responsible for planning and implementing change for continuous improvement in your organisation and delegating and supporting the work of your staff.
Individuals at this level have been working in a supervisory position in a business environment for a number of years and have gained a broad set of skills that can be applied in a number of different industries.
- Management Principles A:
- Manage Knowledge and Information
- Management Principles B:
- Lead and Manage Organisational Change
- Provide Leadership Across the Organisation
- Management Principles C:
- Manage Finances
- Business Strategy A:
- Develop Workplace Policy and Procedures for Sustainability
- Business Strategy B:
- Develop and Implement Strategic Plans
- Business Strategy C:
- Develop and Implement Strategies for Intellectual Property Management
- Business Strategy D:
- Establish and Review the Business Continuity Management Framework and Strategies
Advanced Diploma of Business – Entry Requirements
Entry to this qualification is limited to those who meet at least one of the following criteria:
- Have completed a Diploma qualification in related fields of study and at least 2 years equivalent full-time relevant workplace experience in a supervisory or management capacity.
- Have completed a Certificate III or IV qualification in related fields of study and at least 3 years equivalent full-time relevant workplace experience in a supervisory or management capacity.
- Have at least 5 years equivalent full-time relevant workplace experience in a supervisory or management capacity.
Through both theoretical and practical examples, you will be taught the skills to be adaptable and proactive in the rapidly changing world of commerce. You will gain a comprehensive knowledge of industry, with subject studies in a broad range of areas including: Business, Human Resources, Information Systems, Law, and Marketing.
The Bachelor of Business is a fully accredited Australian higher education degree completed over a three-year period.
The Bachelor of Business (Community Services Management) will give students a broad understanding of the business practices in the community sector as well as the skills and knowledge to work in a management capacity in the sector.
Get set to take your pick of the many jobs on offer in the business world as you launch your career with a degree from Romanian Franchise Association.
The Advanced Diploma of Business at Academic Program will take the basis of your significant prior experience in business and help you develop your expertise across a wider range of business functions. The qualification will also enable you to consolidate and build new pathways to further educational or employment opportunities.