WELCOME TO THE ACADEMIC PROGRAM
Courses offered in ACADEMIC PROGRAM – vocational courses and classes are available in many different career fields, such as franchising, franchise manager, office management and skilled trades.
As the peak body representing the Franchise sector, the Romanian Franchise Association is committed to providing existing and potential franchisors, franchisees and other professionals involved within the sector access to the best education programs available.
The Romanian Franchise Association continues to pioneer specialist franchising education with the launch of the Diploma of Certified Franchise Executive program in 2017. This career development program offers existing and aspiring franchise professionals and entrepreneurs the opportunity to grow professionally and reach a recognised standard of excellence within the local and international franchise community. You can now receive an industry specific education enabling you to progress towards greater personal and professional heights.
President of Romanian Franchise Association
Course Overview The Certification in Franchise is an online professional development program that will provide you with the skills and knowledge required to establish a franchise from the initial research phase through to finalising a franchising agreement with the franchisor and opening the franchise for business. This online franchising course will help you successfully […]
If you are looking to grow your business or to start a new business, franchising can be one of the fastest, most cost-effective and safest methods to do so.
This qualification is suitable for franchisees operating one or more sites of a franchise operation within any industry sector. In this role, individuals apply well-developed skills and have managerial responsibilities for the franchise and the relationship with a franchisor.
Franchisor Manager COURSES Study Modules : Planning, launching and then expanding a franchisor business through selecting new franchises and locations/territories, Ongoing effective management of a franchisor business, Managing your franchisees effectively, Helping your franchisees and franchisor teams to grow. More info […]
investing in a franchise, it is more important to analyze an individual franchise company’s track record, keeping in mind that quick growth does not always spell success. A franchise organization that grows too quickly might not have a service team in place to support all of the units properly.More info […]
STUDENT HANDBOOK COURSE
Important Information About Your Enrolment
When can I enrol? If you choose to study with Romanian Franchise Association you can enrol in any course offered anytime that suits you. This can be done online or over the phone on 0040 738 888 048
When can I study? 24/7. As soon as you receive your eLearning access details you have the flexibility to study when, where and how often it suits you.
How long is my enrolment? We offer unlimited enrolment and all learning is by self-paced delivery. This means that you can study when you want for as many hours as you want!
When does my enrolment commence? Enrolment commences once Romanian Franchise Association sends you your eLearning access details for online study.
How to Enrol - Course
- Enrol Online
- Call 004 0738 888 048 during business hours.
Students may enrol at any time throughout the year.
Upon enrolment, students receive access to learning materials via our elearning systems or alternative access and 7 day tutor support.
Students can commence their studies at any time throughout the year and all study is self-paced. Students can study online 24/7 upon receipt of elearning access details.
Course Materials and Access
- Course Materials are supplied in an online environment, unless otherwise stated in the course description, and are available for viewing online and may not be downloaded.
- The content of the online Course Materials, including copyright and all other such intellectual property rights contained therein, remain the property of Romanian Franchise Association (RFA) and partners. You may not reproduce any part of the online Course Materials without the prior written consent of RFA
- Course materials are provided online via our Learning Management System (LMS) 24/7. The eLearning site may occasionally be unavailable during scheduled maintenance. In the event that our elearning system becomes unavailable, course materials will be provided by another mode of delivery.
- When you study with RFA you will be provided with unlimited enrolment so you can study at your own pace! You can complete the course at a faster pace if you are motivated, or take your time.
- A variety of assessments will be used during the course to determine students learning such as:
- Short-answer question tasks
- Course projects/assignments
- Simulated assignment tasks/case studies.
Students are given three (3) attempts for the submission of the assessment for each unit/module. If a student is deemed not competent after the third attempt on an assessment, the unit will require re-enrolment (charges apply).
For tutor support, please contact email@example.com with the unit/module and activity number.
Technology Requirements Course
If you have a computer, tablet, smartphone or other device that can connect to the internet via a modern web browser then that is all you will need to study with us!
Certificate/Statement of Attainment Course
Re-Issue of Certificates
An online application form is to be completed by graduates who are requesting a replacement of an original Certificate/Statement of Attainment.
- A fee of $20.00 is charged for each lost or damaged Certificate/Statement of Attainment posted within Romania.
- A fee of $50.00 is charged for each lost or damaged Certificate/Statement of Attainment posted outside of Romania.
- Electronic versions are available free of charge and sent to your nominated email address.
A separate application and fee is required for each replacement Certificate/Statement of Attainment.
Other courses franchise
What Are Vocational Courses and Classes?
Vocational courses and classes are generally offered in many career fields, including health care, computer technology, office management, and skilled trades. Continue reading for an overview of vocational education programs and the possibility of these courses leading to a certificate or associate’s degree.
Vocational courses and classes are available in many different career fields, such as health care, computer technology, office management and skilled trades. These courses are offered by career colleges, vocational schools, trade schools, and community colleges. Vocational classes provide job-focused training for specific roles or careers. In many cases, vocational courses have the potential to lead to skills certificates or associate degrees.